Prizebonds are are an investment and a bearer type of security available in the denominations of Rs.200, Rs.750, Rs.1,500, Rs.7,500, Rs.15,000 and Rs.40,000 and now also available in thevalue of Rs 25000. These prize bonds are issued in series of alphabets & numbers each serieshas different alphabets and same number like other series. Each prize bonds series consist of one less than 1,000,000 bonds. No fixed returns are paid but prize draws are held on quarterly basis.The numbers of prizes are similar for each series. It means that if 100 series of Rs.200Prize Bond are in circulation. Then on each draw we have 100 winners of 1st prize and 300winners of 2nd Prize and so on.
Prize Bonds Scheme is the only lawful way to make dreams cometrue and become rich overnight for poor and middle class people. Upcoming Prize Bond Draw will be the 55th Draw of Prize Bond Of Rs. 7500 on Friday 01, November, 2013 at Multan. The List of the winners of Rs. 7500 Prize Bond will be uploaded on Friday, November 01, 2013 at 5:30 PM PST.
Incoming Search Terms:
- www prize bond gas paper 01 11 2013
- Which was the prize band rupes 100 at city lahoe date 1/11/2013
- state bank price bond list 7500 1 nov2013
- prize bond 1november 2013
- papr 7500
- pakistan state bank prize 11/2013
- pakistan state bank draw 1 11 2013
- new prize bond 01 11 2013 7500
- Guess paper prize bond 7500 1 NOV 2013
- guess paper for multan prize bond 1 nov 2013